Saturday, July 26, 2014

Book It

Oh my long neglected blog, so sorry friends. I have been living a crazy life of moving from TX back to CA, finishing up homeschooling, my husband looking for a job (he got a job and hasn't started yet), moving again, family and church obligations, a new nephew coming very soon, family illnesses, and all the things these entail.
     We have been living in the country and may be moving back to the hustle and bustle of city life....if you can call Modesto a city.
     My girls are actually going to be going to school, well it's Not A School. It's a tutor led form of homeschooling thru a charter that is actually called Not A School. So kinda a homeschool co-op. I always thought I would homeschool them. But each year we pray and weigh the options. We hope this is the best move for our family, like all parents hope.
      What will I do with all of my "free time"? Well I am glad you asked. ;-)
I will be a consultant for Usborne Books and More.  Please tell me you have heard of usborne books. They are just the best educational, fun, cool, and entertaining kid books I have ever read. I am so excited to get to work with these books. Children learn so much by reading. It is truly a lost art. We spend so much time infront of screens and I feel it's vital to teach my girls the importance of books.
    So that's what's up with me. The Lord has been showing me that life is not about what I do for Him, it is about a relationship with Him. I feel like the last few years I have lost sight of that necessary truth. He is the way the truth and the light! I hold onto that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment