Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Frozen

We have been stuck in the house for the last 5 days, snow and ice.The roads are really dangerous. I can not stand driving in harsh weather, it is actually one of my fears.
The girls and I have been listening to the Frozen soundtrack over and over and over again.
It has been helping me process all we have been going thru lately.
My dear friend has just been diagnosed with cancer.
It has been very hard to be far from her.
But this music has inspired me to write a poem, I just sat down in the chaos of life and felt I needed to write.
I have only written a few poems in my life, and they have been in highly stressful times.
I am thankful He gives us these outlets to help us cope thru hard things.


Feeling Frozen

stuck
while the world keeps on feeling
trying not to think
holding it all inside
He is good
trusting
 thinking

feeling frozen, feelings frozen

He is still good
why am i mad inside
still a selfish sinner
with great pride
i want my friend
want her here forever

feeling frozen, feelings frozen

knowing forever is only for heaven
stuck 
heaven can't come soon enough
wanna go first
no one i love ahead of me
self loving pride
me

feeling frozen, feelings frozen

all that is left is to have
hope
faith
and
just 
wait




I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back.....
Summur

No comments:

Post a Comment