Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stolen Facebook Post (my own)

So I am sharing my morning FB status, lame so lame, sorry to give you all such a quick second glance.


" "Don't let the Labans of the world let you forget all of God's blessings." Damian Kyle.
Today I am thankful for morning runs, Daisy waking up and saying Dada,Matthew's big hugs goodbye, my girls playing together while I listen to DK thru the bible, coffee, left over homemade mac and cheese, showers, friends to txt, everyone being healthy, and nap time. :O) I may not have much in the eyes of the world, but I am rich in blessings from my precious Father!"

Listened to this this morning, and I feel like God is teaching me how much He loves me.

http://ccmodesto.com/media.php?type=audio&audio_path=http://www.ccmodesto.com/mp3/sn3017.mp3
Genesis 30-31
Or just go here http://ccmodesto.com/media
to hear my favorite bible teacher ever, Damian Kyle.

God loves us so much, don't forget His blessings brothers and sisters.
Don't think about what you don't have, or want, or think you need.
I believe one of the biggest lies Satan tells us is not that there is no God, but he says "sure there is a God, but you are such a sinner such a horrible person that surely He doesn't love you, you need to earn it, you probably aren't even saved". I think Satan tells you hopeless lies. Do not believe them!
God loves you so much He sent His only son to die for YOU, no matter how many times you hear this verse it is still true; don't listen to the enemy.

God loves you, and so do I.


Summur

No comments:

Post a Comment