Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daisy is 8 months

Look at this beauty!



I can not get enough of her!
And she can not get enough of her Mama!
Daisy is by far our biggest mama's girl. She balks at anyone who so much as looks in her direction.
She will do with Daddy if she must, but if I am in the room she must have me :O)
I don't mind a bit!



(please forgive my no-makeup-lots-of-face-cream-look)



Daisy is busy eating almost anything and everything we eat, she scoots all around in her cute little pirate like way, she sits by herself, and talks and talks and talks.
Matt says she is just like her mama.
I can't say why........:)



This girl loves her sisters, she can be scared of Rie sometimes.
After Rie falling on her a million times, I understand why.
Daisy is a happy, loud, sweet, funny little lady whom we are so blessed to have!


Love this little!



Peace in Jesus,
Summur

2 comments:

  1. Summur, she is sooooo cute! :) Happy 8 months to Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie pie! I LOVE her eyes!! Beautiful!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete