Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Treasures


I love finding treasures!
It is such a thrill for me to go into a thrift shop and find a priceless antique.
Recently I have listed some of my finds on Etsy.
(see shop on the right of the screen)
Our apartment is just too small to keep these treasures so I thought I would share them with you.

I love this Indiana Glass Candy Dish.





And these Bone China Tea Cups from India!





Of course anything with a verse on it is a winner in my book!





These prints are the cutest things ever!





I found this McCoy pottery jug, and Richard Nixon Paperweight over the weekend and I think they are so 70's chic!





These Wooden Pub Coasters are awesome!







Peace in Jesus,
Summur

1 comment:

  1. What do you do with them? Do you sell them on Etsy? I never go on theres I am so addicted to Pinterest I'm afraid to go on Etsy! Cute things, I actually bought that same candy dish for April about 15 yrs ago cu she has chkns and roosters in her kitchen

    ReplyDelete