Thursday, April 26, 2012

Showered in Love


My GFA family threw Daisy and I a beautiful shower.
It was Daisy themed and everyone wore amazing hats.

This pic is one my friend/Twin Jessi sent me of us.
people in the office are always getting us confused..............



My friend Sarah, who is also from Modesto Calvary Chapel, took some awesome pics. The rest of these are her handy work.......








My friend Stephanie writing down who gave me what; and she made, along with the wonderful Janet, these awesome flowers behind me......






That's Heather on the right and she, and Debi, coordinated everything....



Many plates of famous Daisy's.....



The sweet Claudia gave the girls their very own baby doll.....




Gen and Beth doing the shower game of multi-tasking, pretty funny....



Getting prayed for, so awesome.....


This is my friend Rachael, she made the amazing cupcakes.....


Rie hanging out by the candy table, I think my kids were there a lot with out me to near......



Thanks to everyone who came and helped out, it was such a fun day.
Love you all!!!

Peace in Jesus,

Summur

No comments:

Post a Comment