Thursday, December 1, 2011

Super Secret Photo Shoot


When we had our family pictures taken last month it was no ordinary photo shoot.
We were hoping to reveal something in a fun way.
So my sister found some ideas off of pinterest, and the lovely Ellie put them into play with her amazing photography skills.



So here is what we wanted our Christmas cards to convey, hopefully you got yours already..........

























That's the secret we are expecting baby number 3 the first week of June.
Also another excuse as to why I have not been blogging, or facebooking, or much of anything the last few months.
We are super excited and so happy to share this with everyone now!
God is so good!


Peace in Jesus,
Summur

7 comments:

  1. Love that the baby announcement posted twice as if your blog has mommy brain. :)

    SUPER CUTENESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute the way you did this, my girls are so clever. Finally I can spill the beans....love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! and such fun pictures! and Yay! Congratulations friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! Can't wait to meet the little munch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I am so excited! Did you share the news in CA when you were there? (If so, they kept the secret VERY well!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Braley family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! I love these!! I am so excited for you all!! Your polk-a-dot dress? I am in love with it!!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete