Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now & Then



Now



&
Then




A Best friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.
- Elbert Hubbard

Today is my very bestest friend's birthday.

She has seen me thru the hardest times in my life and the best.
She is my friend and my sister, and has even been my mother.
She is beautiful inside and out.
She is so very smart kind and loving.
She has been given many hard trials in her life, yet perseveres.

I thank God for all of the wonderful family he has given me, but I don't know what I would have done without Missy in my life.
God places certain people in your life for a reason &
I am so thankful for that!

Happy Birthday Miss!

Jesus is the Reason,
Summur

1 comment:

  1. Sum,
    I just love you so much!
    You're just too sweet for all the kind words.
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete