Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shine like the Top of the Chrysler Building



Today is a stay-at-home day so I am doing 6 loads of laundry, changing sheets, ironing, dusting, dishes and floors.
But we are a team around here and my girls love to help mama work.
So after some cartoons and play time, they got to contribute to the household.




They hand mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors.




I kinda felt like Miss Hannigan from Annie, but who cares they have to learn someday.
Why not today, instead of 'Tomorrow'. Ha!




And it wasn't as perfect as I would've wanted it, but it is done!
And they felt like part of the team.




How do you include your kids in the household chores?




Peace in Jesus,
Summur

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Summur! What a wonderful way to teach them! They look like they are having a blast too. I wish I had done something like this with my kids. They're now 26 and 30...do you think I could get them to do my floors now?...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those floors look pretty clean to me! Mine get to do dishes besides keeping their rooms tidy. Learning a little at a time is a great way to help them into adulthood. You're doing great!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa Claus we never see.

    Santa Claus! What's that? Whose he?

    No, my kids don't clean. They have a maid silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids & I were just looking at this & I was telling Luca how nice it was of them to help you clean the floors. He said, "their not helping, their making a mess!" I just thought it was too funny not to tell you! Love you guys!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we're more than just *included* over here, hah!

    ReplyDelete