Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Organic Food Co-Op



My sort of Wordless Wednesday!
Lately we have been taking part in a co-op of organic veggies and fruits.
For the most part I have really enjoyed it.
It has been fun trying out new veggies I wouldn't normally go for like Kale.
I have made a few soups that have turned out pretty good with it. At least I like them, I can't say everyone at the table has loved them.
The troubling thing is I have actually gained weight with all of the added produce.
LOL!




Peace in Jesus,
Summur

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Something I want to do also. I heard kale chips can be really delicious...have you ever tried making those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!! I even looked into in a little over a year ago here in Turlock but It was rather expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?? That must be some GOOD produce :o). I agree, you should make kale chips. They're reaaaalllly yummy!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete