Monday, August 8, 2011

Open Your Eyes


Chapter 3
of "No Longer A Slumdog"


"You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving."
Amy Carmicheal





Chapter three goes on to share bout how much Jesus cares for children, and we are to have a heart like him. Not just feeling sorry for these children but doing something about it.
God has given us a special assignment, one to take care of the needy around us. To whom much is given, much is expected.




Chapter three really griped my heart when I read about these young children and no one reaching out a hand to help them. It made me think of my two daughters in this situation.
But it also gave me hope, we are helping these kids. Our prayers and support are changing lives.
Go to gfa.org to find out how you can pray for these kids.




"See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for i say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of my father who is in heaven."
Matt 18;10


Peace in Jesus,
Summur

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad God has called people like you and Matt and all the other staff and missionaries at GFA. Not everyone is called to do the same thing, but that doesn't mean those who aren't called to be missionaries can't be doing something too. Thank you Summur for sharing your life with us and teaching us more about GFA!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete