Thursday, August 4, 2011

Memory Lane



Happy Birthday Sweet Sinclair!
Today you are 4 years old, my how you have blossomed little flower!


you are
my baby......



you are
my little love bug......




you are
my Daddy's girl.......



you are
my snow bunny.............



you are
my curious busy bee.......



you are
my goof ball.........




you are
my joy.........



you are
my girly girl..............





you are
funny............



you are
my mama's girl.........






you are
a wonderful big sister...........




you are
so sweet and caring.........




you are
my little star...........




you are
my nature explorer.............





you are
born again...........



you are
a giving girl.............



you are
my sunshine................



you are
beautiful.............



you are
my little dancer.........






you are
the quiet type............






you are
my precious daughter whom I love so very deeply........



Thank you God for this gift!

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

4 comments:

  1. ALL of that and more she is to GaGa and Gpa as we miss her and all of you so very much. Happy Birthday sweet Sinclair, hope you liked your presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Beautiful Sinclair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tribute! Happy Birthday, Sinclair!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete