Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This!


This morning started off with both girls getting shots, both girls having reactions.
Then we ran to whole foods to grab a treat for my poor babies.
Oh and I had to grab new basics because I just found out i can't eat anything.
I am allergic to the following.....
Rice Syrup
Sugar Cane
Xylitol
Iceburg Lettuce
Mushrooms
Strawberry
Watermelon
Oats
Oat Bran
Rice
Rice Bran
Teff
Wheat Bran
Wheat
Soy Beans
Peanuts
Cat
Many outside Dusts
House Dust
Kleenex
and Silicone
(no implants for me :O)

I wont die from eating these things, well maybe the cat.
But I need to avoid them because I have sensitivity to them.
So at Whole Foods I got some corn chips, corn meal, and rye flour.
I made pizza dough out of the Rye for dinner, pray for me it is edible!

So this day has been pretty crazy.
The girls were feeling better so whilst they were playing I took some time to check my email.

Silence.................

More Silence..............................






Nail Polish, a brand new bottle emptied, everywhere!




I should have known!

Praying the rest of the day goes more smoothly, and that we may be able to eat dinner.

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Yikes, they got that polish all over the place didn't they :-( Someday you'll look back and laugh at this...not today, but someday. I hope that you were able to eat dinner and I love the new look for your blog. Those blocks make me want to go stack things up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...what a day. I can't believe you are allergic to all of that stuff..what is left? And yea, I totally have a bright pink spot right smack dab in the middle of my bedroom from when my sweet toddler wanted to paint her "seet." Praying for you! Hope tomorrow is much better.

    ReplyDelete