Monday, July 25, 2011

VBS




Last night was our first night, of I am sure many years, of VBS.
I am a helper in the 2 and 3 year old room, where my girls would be.
Last minute Sinclair decided she could be in with the big kids, and since her birthday is on Aug 4th I agreed.
It is amazing to see her coming out of her shell.


Before we left.




Here are some pics taken in our classroom.
Last night we only had 3 kids tonight maybe we will get more.
But our class is just for parents whom have young ones and are working in VBS.







Pandamania!




Dance Party!




My big girl!


Hopefully I will get more of Sin tonight, my really big-grown-up girl!

Peace In Jesus,
Summur

1 comment:

  1. I thinks it's that jumping thing Sinclair went in the other day. Now she'll brave anything ;o)! I hope you have a great week!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete