Friday, July 22, 2011

Jump Jump



The other day with Aunt Lala we took the girls to the Sea Life aquarium, in front of that they have this huge jump thing-a-majig.
Sinclair said she wanted to do it.
Knowing her personality I was skeptical.
But she surprised us and was very brave.




And Rie said "Me too!"
I was amazed she could do it, but it is safe for 20lbs and up.
Rie just barely made the cut.








Here is a video of both girls doing it.

For some reason it uploaded weird.








It's funny for Sinclair I was quiet and in Awe of her newly found courage.
For Rie I screamed the whole time a little afraid she would be catapulted into oblivion!


2 comments:

  1. Lol! I think you were ALL very brave!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! i love your last two sentences. hilarity :) they are so brave and so are you, mama! <3

    ReplyDelete