I finished my first ever sewing project!!!
You can see the beginning efforts here!
There were two dresses I had of the girls that I loved, but thru time have become stained beyond repair. And they happen to have blue and green in them, which are my main design colors.
So my friend Paula taught me how to sew a quilted pillow top, and back.
She is doing a sewing day once a month and had a bunch of ladies on sewing machines busy at work. It was quite the sound and as I was smacking on some gum and sewing away I felt as if I was in another time.
The girls even fell asleep on the floor in the middle of all that commotion.
here is the finished project................
(I did not applique those butterflies, one of the dresses had that bottom on it so I just left it on the fabric :O)
Next project is a floor pillow for our living room!
Peace in Jesus,