Thursday, June 23, 2011

Look at This Face.......



My mom is in town.,
and my sister will be moving here in one week!
God is good!




Today my work mates from the broadcasting department took my boss Taun and me to lunch.
We happen to share the same birthdate!
I love my Radio buddies!
They took us to this awesome buffet, that had some really good sushi!
I love sushi and have not had it since moving to TX, 11 months ago.




"And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:
Deu 28.2




God has been teaching me to appreciate my blessings more, and to look at things big picture and little picture.
To be thankful in the moment , yet to keep my eyes focused on eternity and remember what my calling is.

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16.15


PEACE IN JESUS,
Summur

4 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!

    Kailyn and I have been working on that verse...it's a keeper ;)

    Dude, I'll be in TX 1 week from today and seeing you the next morning. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this sweet beautiful reminder to be counting our blessings - even some that don't always appear to be blessings at first glance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Sushi! I could eat it everyday! Great words! Isn't it awesome how the blessings multiply when you start to take note of them!

    Hugs!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I see a book by Francine Rivers? Just got finished reading a couple of her books. One of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete