Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gone Fishin'



Well I haven't been fishing, but I have been busy with my mom while she is visiting.

I had some pictures on my camera that I just had to share with you.
The other day I put S down in our bed to take a nap.
She begged me to come and rest with her and read her my old bible.
I went out to check on R, and came right back to find this......................




Passed out and reading my Old bible.
Too sweet!



I recently changed our nook area in our apt. to a little homeschooling area, instead of a junk area....HA!
I think it inspired S to get serious about her art.
This is the first picture that she has drawn that is not just scribbles...............




and her homeschool desk.........



I will try to be more diligent on here.
My sister is currently driving from Ca to here in TX.
So I may be a little preoccupied.
Prayers for her and her family please!!!

That is my Summer, family and homeschooling.
What are you doing this Summer???


PEACE IN JESUS,
Summur

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cute moment you captured there! Glad you guys are enjoying your summer. Well let's see. I'm working :-(

    I do have a trip planned in July for my bday and hopefully a camping trip before summer is over.

    That's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such fun times! They still fall asleep so quickly, those first drawings. Treasure it! It goes too fast! Prayers for your sis! So excited for YOU!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete