Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We've Come A Long Way Baby



"This day I married my best friend
...the one I laugh with as we share life's wondrous zest,
as we find new enjoyments and experience all that's best.
...the one I live for because the world seems brighter
as our happy times are better and our burdens feel much lighter.
...the one I love with every fiber of my soul.
We used to feel vaguely incomplete, now together we are whole."
anonymous





2006




2007






2008



2009



2010



2011


Happy 5 year Anniversary to the love of my life!

5.12.06




PEACE IN JESUS,
Summur

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, so precious! Congratulations to both of you...and many, many, more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the photographic walk down memory lane of your marriage! Congratulations to you guys! Ever increasing love and joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are awesome and such a beautiful couple!! Love you and Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you were one beautiful bride!! oh wait..you're still beautiful!

    i know this is way late, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! i prayed for you two today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Happy anniversary!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete