Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Saturday. Saturday. Saturday.



We were blessed by our dear friend Michele to have a day all to ourselves as bride and groom.
Originally we planned to go to Six Flags, and then we realized the weekend we planned for that was Memorial Weekend.........no way would we attempt that!

I just happened to hear about the CityArts Fest in Dallas.
It was at Fairpark and instead of regular craft booths they held fine art, some finer than others.
There are museums surrounding the park, and because it was an arts thing most were discounted and one was free.


at first Matt and I didn't know what to do with ourselves, it was soooooo hot and humid!
The heat got to my brain and I had a toddler sized tantrum. Poor Matt!
But we went into the Museum of Science and after my brain cooled down, and we mapped out a plan that wouldn't fry my ivory husband, we were able to have fun.
Our plan was Aquarium, run to the Women's museum, visit Veitnam Memorial, get lost (well that's what happened but not planned) go to Women's museum, eat indoors, walk back and I get to look at booths whilst Matt walks parallel to me 20 feet away in shade.

It was a beautiful day in our relationship!


Here is the evidence.................











women's museum...........













dinner indoors..............


I love u Matt!

PEACE IN JESUS,
Summur

3 comments:

  1. And...what did you think (minus the heat)? Did you like Fair Park??? That's in my hood!!! Was the aquarium visit worthy? The website doesn't make it look very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet to have a day just to the 2 of you! (even if it turned out different than expected :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a GREAT day despite the tantrum ;o). (Glad to know I'm not the only one who wants/does throw one once in a while yet).

    Thank you for your love and prayers while we were on the final leg of our journey! We truly felt surrounded by God's love and strength!

    Blessings, my friend!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete