Monday, May 16, 2011

Rie's Party



We had a party for my little 2 year old Rie, on Sat morning at this fun boat park here in Dallas.
It was 55 degrees out with high winds.
I dressed myself, and my girls, in sailor dresses; we were all freezing!
But all the kids had fun and it was nice to chat with some other moms of 2 year olds :O)



BRRRRRR!







Here is Rie during the Happy Birthday Song!
LOL!






I wish I got a pic of the park, it was so cute!

Thanks to everyone who made it out to celebrate our little Rie!

PEACE IN JESUS,
Summur

3 comments:

  1. How fun! You know...other than the whole freezing part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I'm shivering over here! Brrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your sweet little Riette is two already! A very happy (belated) Birthday to her! I love the sailor theme! What a great idea!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete