Friday, May 6, 2011

I Don't Always Love Being A Mama......



but that's the thing about blessings, we aren't thankful enough for all of the awesome gifts He gives us!





"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont"




"The phrase "working mother" is redundant." ~Jane Sellman




"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. " ~Abraham Lincoln




"Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together." ~Pearl S. Buck




"A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother." ~Author Unknown




"Women's Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It's the men who are discriminated against. They can't bear children. And no one's likely to do anything about that. " ~Golda Meir




"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." ~Oscar Wilde




"Thou art thy mother's glass, and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime."
~William Shakespeare




"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" ~Milton Berle




"[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled." ~Emily Dickinson




Happy Mother's Day to my mom, the women who have been like mother's to me, and all the mothers in the world!
Hope your Sunday is filled with joy and rest and love!!!




PEACE IN JESUS,
Summur

4 comments:

  1. I love this post... so precious! Love the quotes too! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Summur and love the photos, how special! Happy Mother's Day Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetie, I'm so proud of the wonderful mother you have become, Happy Mother's Day! Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the evolution quote. Too funny! Happy Mother's day to you to Mama!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete