Friday, May 13, 2011

Dearest Riette,

Today is your birthday my sweet girl, today you are already two & only two. I have enjoyed these very busy 2 years more than I ever imagined. You are such a joy to parent, even though you can be as stubborn as both of your parents. You are sweet, caring, loud, quiet, friendly, a ham, a dancer, a trouble maker, a tantrum thrower, a lover of dogs, and an active little monkey. Your favorite food is strawberries, your favorite activities are singing and dancing, and your favorite word is mama, and doggie too.
I love you so very much; and am so thankful that God gave me 2 wonderful girls to fill my days with joy and laughter!
Forever your Mama ♥





first birthday
5.13.09







first birthday party








2nd birtdhay
5.13.11









PEACE IN JESUS,
Summur

5 comments:

  1. The cutest sailor I've EVER seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rie! So cute at two years old...what a little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday adorable girl! And happy birth-day to you too Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this child is already TWO! They grow up so fast. *Sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling! I love her sailor dress! Sooo cute!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete