Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Guess Who's Back??????



of course it's me, well maybe not of course because my beautiful most wonderful sister hijacked my blog the other day!

Any way I just uploaded some pics from our trip to Ca, and I took almost 200. So here a just a few of my favs...............


Sinclair with my sis-in-luv Cher and my nephew Elijah..................



And my cuz Genesis with a tired Sinclair........




Sam and Sin at his ball game he had just won...............




Pastor Matt, and my Matt..............




My Friend Leesha, pastor Matt's wife, and I................




Gpa & GaGa, my mom and step-dad, playing with Rie.............




Matt's Aunt Coco and Cuz Kerr, my good friends, and the precious baby girl Natalie.............




Papa Keith, Matt's Dad..................




Us with the Easter Bunny................




My sister is like a baking freak, look at her perfect Easter treats.................
(and she made chocolate covered peep pops, the best thing ever made)




The cousins, my sister's kids and mine, keeping it real..................




Braley's and Bohn's, my family on Matt's side.............




My Dad and step mama Cindy, after my Dad's birthday dinner...........




Mark and Lala with their girl Sinclair................
(M&L if you are reading this right now, I am ready to send them back to you :O)




Auntie Jeannette, the baby whisperer.......................



Summur

2 comments:

  1. Not too observant eh??? Oh snap! Hope you never leave yourself signed in again...I'm already planning the next hack job.

    I love the pic of the kids in the play room where Rie is digging for gold (notice that observant one?) and the blurriness of Rie behind Genesis. Hilarity.

    Glad you survived the Survivor: Plane Flight to Texas episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude of course i noticed, that is the reason that one made it up there.....hack me again and i will take you down, take you down to China town!

    ReplyDelete