Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally!


Finally I got the rest of our apt done and photographed to show all of you non-Texans, how we do it out here in the stix.
(technically we lived in the stix in Ca and here in TX we are in the city, but that is neither here nor there)
Any who, here is our room and our master bath.



sorry i left the ironing board up, I have found that I don't iron if I put it away :OP


the bath, the best part of it is that there is a pretty huge oval tub and Matt will let me escape there many an eve.

well, that is that.
I probably will not have many posts this week, and none next.
We are going to CA for 10 days, can't wait to see everyone!!!
Yee-Haw!

The rest of the apt. is here & here & here!



Peace in Jesus,
Summur

1 comment:

  1. Who that bathroom is beautiful! I love what you did over your headboard too. Great idea!! Have fun in Cali!!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete