Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CA Part Deux





Ollo!
That is my new favorite way to say hello, have you seen Mega Mind??
It is awesomeness!

Any way although i took a million pics, I promise this is the last group from the trip....well maybe :OP

above is a pic of me and my sis-in-luvs, Cheri and Laura(LaLa ♥).


and this is a pic of us with Matt's grandma GiGi.............




Matt with his bros, Paul and Mark.................




We were so blessed to play with a bunch of kiddos this past week, and we were highly thrilled to play with these cuties; my girl Missy's kids, Luca & Gianna...............




Here is my girl Missy............................




My Family on my Dad's side had a fun get together where people came from all around Ca just to see us, so sweet!
Here is my cousin Julie with her grandson Luke, and our little Rie...............




All the kids at the party, Matt had to force Sin to sit for the pic..............




She sorta participated.................




All the girl cousins, with a few missing :O(..................




Originally I was just going to fly down for the weekend because I was in my little sister's(just like a sister's) wedding, but then we decided to make a vacay out of it, and I am so glad we did.
The wedding was at the same Chapel Matt and I were married at almost 5 years ago.............




The Beautiful bride Alyssa.............




My sis and I and Alyssa after getting ready on the way to the Chapel, we busted out some
N' Sync to get in the wedding mood :OP.......................



What a great vacay, if we missed you we are hoping to come out in Nov. so please please message me, we would love to see you!!!



Summur

4 comments:

  1. NSYNC? Heck YES!!!

    "It's tearing up my heart when I'm with you..."
    Good times, good times. sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!!! I knew there had to be other NSYNC fans out there, thanks Michelle. Alyssa and I love some NSYNC, Summur was nice enough to listen!!!

    Sum, I stole the last pic just so you know ;)

    See you in June...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a fabulous trip!! You and Missy make such adorable babies!! I can't believe how BIG they are all getting. Wow. And Alyssa was a gorgeous bride. Hope all is well, Miss Summur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to be surrounded by so many friends and family! And I adore Alyssa's dress! What a pretty color and drape.

    ReplyDelete