Thursday, March 10, 2011

These Kids..............


are driving me up a wall, or they are driving themselves up a wall.
however I put it, people are climbing the walls........


(please don't call CPS because i ran and got the camera before getting her down:O)


Seriously, last weekend it was so nice to be home with my family.
It was sunny and beautiful outside, so I thought it would be the perfect weekend to plant some food.

I asked the girls to show me the plants, and Sinclair did this............



We got some Strawberries for Rie, her favorite food...




and some cherry tomatoes, and broccoli.
I am sure I over crowded these things.
last spring i planted yellow squash, they were suppose to be 3 feet apart, I read it at 3 inches apart.
This is a good home school lesson for the girls, whatever happens.


are you planting anything this year?

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

7 comments:

  1. I won't tell on you if you won't tell on me about the time I got a picture of my daughter standing in her dresser... Deal? Deal! :D Whew, I feel better getting tha toff my chest. do we need to pinky promise...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planting? Not yet. Coming from northern IL, we're kind of at a loss to know what works for Texas! I would still like some fresh tomatoes - maybe in a container on my patio so I can protect them better in the heat? Thoughts?

    Oh, BTW, we have a completely packed Saturday, otherwise I'd LOVE to come to the conference Sat. So sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Rie really climb up there all by her self?! Brave child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a deal sweet friend :OP
    Gwen, this is my first summer here too...so hoping that the pots will work!
    yes she did that by herself, and she has done way worse:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love that first picture in the closet. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee! I do think we all have photos like yours. So no one's tellin' :o). I'm hoping to plant some stuff this year, but we'll just have to see how things go for a bit.

    Have a great weekend!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete