Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Some Pictures of the New Place


Here is the girls room.
right when you walk in to our third floor apt, or as we call it the pent house, there is a nook with a built in desk and the laundry "room". then you go down a little hall and there is the girls bath and girls room.
I will just show these two room pics today, the rest of the place is coming together slower than I anticipated.


sinclair picked out their shower curtain, I can't believe the pink girl picked blue!!!!



there is a little something to keep you going. I know you all have been waiting so patiently, HA!

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

3 comments:

  1. very cute... i love the shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see it in person, so much more room I'm happy for you, miss you terribly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love the shower curtain -- even if it isn't pink :oD!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete