Sunday, March 13, 2011

Riette is 22


my little baby is 22 months today.
yowzers!


even though these precious girls can make me beg for a break some times, I couldn't imagine my life without them.


Rie is so full of spirit and life, she loves to live life to it's fullest.
She is a huge cuddler and lover of books being read to her.


Rie Rie loves to eat fruits and vegetables, which sounds great but can be too much of a good thing.
That is her, too much of a good thing!


Thank you God for this little miracle, she makes me smile everyday!

(here is a pic Sinclair took of her little sis,I think her finger was over the flash)


Peace is in Jesus, and I pray Rie Rie learns that so soon,
Summur

4 comments:

  1. Rie to the Rie!!!!!!!! I can't believe we'll miss your birthday this year. Hmmm....maybe a little co party with Grandpa in April?????

    We CANNOT WAIT to see you in 5 weeks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 22nd (month) birthday to your cutie pie! Mommyhood is such an awesome job, isn't it!?

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up so fast don't they! Wow...22 months! I love that last picture, however she took it it's very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Sinclair will grow up to be a photographer! I love her pics! :)

    ReplyDelete