Friday, March 4, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig ♥



I am back.
The conference was awesome.
It was so cool to share with so many people about the work we are doing in Asia. It is so awesome to see someones face when you tell them how cheap it is to support a native missionary, and how much fruit is happening. We opened 6000 churches last year, that means we open 17 churches a day. I could go on and on, that just shows how excited I am about sharing about Gospel For Asia!

okay here comes a lot of pics..............

from TX to.......



to..........




Have you ever been to the Gaylord Hotel? It is right next to The Grand Ol' Opry. This place is huge!

Here is a table we had outside of a meeting place...........



The first night we went to an award show for Radio.
They had a few dessert bars, pretty fun.
And I gained 3 lbs!!!!!!
here is me and my roomie, Leah..............


GFA peeps..........


We had dinner, the third night at this place called Caney Fork. It is described as Camp food. It was filled with Taxidermy........


The Canadian by the Moose........


A deer stuck in headlights...........


The business man...............


The next morn we sponsored a women's breakfast.
Gracia Burnman spoke and Natalie Grant sang, both were very awesome!!!
We got to share a video about our bible women.
The women in India and southern Asia are very persecuted and we have women missionaries, women fellowships and women literacy programs.
Here is me and me boss.............


all the GFA women that came on the trip...........



most of the time I was at the booth talking to people. We handed out about 700 books, so I am guessing we spoke to at least that many people!
Here is Nathan talking to a guy dressed as the founder of the Salvation Army..........



One night we did go to downtown Nashville..............




I did get to walk around a bit and look at the other exhibitors.
I met Ken Ham, and Nicole C. Mullen.
There was a memorial set up of Martyrs, it was pretty cool........


I had to get a pic with this guy. His name was Immanuel, and every time he walked by our booth I would yell at him..."God is with us!"
So we became friends.
He has a radio program in South Africa........


I am so glad to be home!
I missed my babies so much!
Thanks Matt for all you did so I could go!
I love you babe ♥


Peace in Jesus,
Summur

4 comments:

  1. The Gaylord Hotel is the one with the ducks right? Brandon stayed there 2 years ago for an ag conference. Glad you had fun. Tell me you ate some sort of BBQ while in Nashville!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! What a great week you had! Love all the photos and the learning!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so great! you would for real yell at him "God is with us" ? haha.
    and when i saw that picture of you and your boss... i have to say my first thought was "oh look, a picture of her with uncle kp."
    you've heard that story, right?

    ReplyDelete