Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams




here is some more of our apt!



right when you walk in the door you are greeted by a little gnome girl named Sinclair, and her art..........





immediately to your left is this.....
a nook, laundry room, and a coat closet.......


to the right down the little hall way is the girls bath and then their room.
a little further down the hall to the right is the living room and to the left we have..............


I love windows, the bummer about apartment living is that you, usually, only have windows on one side of your home.
So I added a dining room window, and a little kitchen window for the girls to look out when they are doing their dishes.





i purchased this peg board shortly after Matt and i were married, almost 5 years ago, and this is the first time i have found a use for it. i love it, totally reminds me of Julia Child and her walls of peg boards.


so that is our life styles of the rich in faith, and famous-ly frugal :O)

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

4 comments:

  1. Very nice apt. I love how you made the windows- too smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute place!

    So all those lovely photos over the sink would be prefect targets for my kids(especially the boys) So fun you were able to go to a homeschool confrence. There is so much I love about the Charlotte Mason style.
    Many Blessings,

    Amy E

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and much more room, how great. Can't wait to see it in person. Love you and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Summur! It's adorable! How can I get a little gnome girl as cute as that one? Love her art and especially your genius in creating a window. I totally was fooled and if you hadn't mentioned it I never would have known. You're such a creative genius!

    ReplyDelete