Monday, March 7, 2011

Autie Emmmmm, or Jeanie

The weekend we moved Matt's Aunt was in the neighborhood visiting her daughter Jan, and family. We were able to finally get together. After 6 months of living here, this is the first time we have been able to meet up with a family member.(Matt and I both have cousins that live pretty close to us)
Praise God we were able to go out and see them.



Of course we went to Babes, where else would we go???

Eva is Steven and Jan's daughter, she and the girls really hit it off.......


cheese........


all together with cousin Jan...........


Sinclair loves music.............


God has blessed our family!


Don't they look alike?

By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.
hebrews 11'13


peace is in JESUS,
Summur

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home and back to blogging. I've been following your adventure on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I will have to look through your archives! Papa Bear told me about the Braley Mama scrapbook, but I never had seen it before. Kudos, Summur! Also, I like that you don't mind being a Mama (as I am Mama to my kids)! My love to the girls and Matt. I'm so glad we got to meet when I was there. God bless y'all!

    ReplyDelete