Friday, February 4, 2011

Whiter than Snow


He sends the snow like white wool; he scatters frost upon the ground like ashes. psalm 147.16

we woke up to beautiful fresh fallen snow this morning.
seeing this i can't help but be so thankful for Jesus making me white as snow!

Matt just left for work, for only the second time this week.
he didn't drive because our car is under a foot of snow.

this morning before he left we did take the girls downstairs to play in the snow for the very first time.



walking down the stairs was a bit scary with 2 toddlers.


sinclair enjoyed herself, until she took off her gloves and started playing in the snow.......then it became very traumatic, or dramatic.



rie was in awe!

Our princes were once glowing with health; they were as clean as snow and as elegant as jewels. Lam 4'7







matt gave me his gloves because after i made a snow angel, i was whining to go back inside.
Maybe Sinclair gets the dramatics from me.....



the aftermath..........


Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
psalm 51.7

the rest of the day we will probably stay indoors.
i am thankful a lot of people made it in to Gospel for Asia this morning.
Please pray with me they wont get too behind.

happy friday friends!



Peace in Jesus,
Summur

3 comments:

  1. The first time playing in the snow? How exciting!

    And, try that aftermath times two. We have stuff everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the after picture! It looked so fun until I saw that. LOL!

    I love a simple reminder of what Christ has done for me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! i can't wait to take ellie to the snow for her first time ... although she HATES the beach, so she'll probably cry in the snow, too :\ KIDS!

    ReplyDelete