Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We Were Gonna.....


.......wake up early and go to the gym.
.......go to the dollar store and get a craft.
....take baths and showers and brush our teeth.

oh yes people, i haven't even brushed my teeth yet.
some mornings it is hard to get motivated. HA!

this morning has been unexpectedly wonderful.
we slept in.
i got to cuddle with both of my girls on the couch.
i read my bible in the sunshine in my favorite spot of the house.
we are eating homemade bread for breakfast.
so although most everyday does not go like i planned it, i am thankful for the joy in the ordinary.

the days I have all "planned" out, usually i am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, and not enjoying my MANY blessings.
on those days Sinclair finds my camera and i don't even notice she has take 48 pictures.


here are some of the good ones......



to busy to notice.......







oh well, the camera still works:O)

the other night the girls room was so cold and Matt found Sincair sleeping like this.....



Pretty sweet!

today i plan to....

Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful.
romans 12.12

Peace in Jesus,

Summur

7 comments:

  1. Didn't she break your first camera???? You may not have one once Rie figures out how to use it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She might be a budding photographer there. A lot of the epics were better than mine. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the pictures Sinclair took are so cute! :) ...I agree. Thank goodness for "ordinary days!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sinclair is quite the photographer . . .must get that from her momma. Miss you! Have you moved into your new place yet? We need to Skype soon . . . I am having withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a good photographer! I like the message to slow down and enjoy our blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The secret to life is finding joy in the ordinary!! Love your fingernails!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair color, and I loved talking to you this morning...I miss you all WAY TOO MUCH! It's going to be so hard going until APRIL WITHOUT MY HUGS FROM YOU ALL! Love you Mommy and GaGa

    ReplyDelete