Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rejoice!


Hello friends and fam ♥
I am about to pack for the NRB conference, i leave tomorrow at 5:30am.
We are driving to Nashville, TN. I have never been there before.
Lately I have been pretty sad about leaving my girls, this will be the first time I have ever left them. Well besides during the birth of Rie ☺
I am thrilled to see what the Lord will do through this conference, and praying that 75 of our Bible Women will be supported!!!
God is showing me that without sacrifice I am not really serving Him.
Please pray I will stay focused; and not break into tears and freak out all the people I am going with☻

in anticipation of the trip, i got a dollar store present for the girls for each day I am gone...........hopefully by the time we go to India I will be happy to bless them with less☺

the other night I was making breakfast for dinner, one of my man's favs, and found this verse in the carton..........


gotta love TX!

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

9 comments:

  1. What a great mom you are! The presents and the messages on them are so sweet! As hard as it is to leave them, you deserve some time to focus on something of your own. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what brand of eggs were those? cool.

    enjoy your trip, the girls will be fine and love on you tons when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hopefully by the time we go to India I will be happy to bless them with less☺"

    Going to India?

    Have a great time Momma. I left my kiddos for the 1st time last summer it was tough but worth it.
    Hugs,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left my three big kids for the first time when we came here to interview. I bought them presents just like that and had the babysitters give them one each day. :-) Your girls will be so wonderfully loved and cared for and you will be blessed. Praying for you sista!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,it is hard to leave them! They will be fine, and you will be also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last comment was from me. That's my daughter. We are having trouble logging out and logging in..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that! The gifts AND the egg carton. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still hate leaving my kids for more than a few hours and my youngest is eight! You are an awesome mamma! How cool is that -- a special verse in the bottom of the egg carton.

    Blessings, dear one!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete