Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MJB

Today is my man's birthday!
Matthew's name means gift from God!
And that is exactly what he is to me.




I love Matt!
He is the strong silent type.



He is super sweet and always caring of others.


He is careful with his words.


He is always there for me no matter how annoying I am.


He is super funny, and extremely smart.


And not to bad to look at either ;O)


But best of all he loves the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul!


Thanks for choosing me and bringing me on this awesome journey!


I love you and could not have gotten a better gift from God!


Happy Birthday to my "perfect for me" husband!

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

8 comments:

  1. You have an amazing family Summur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet...very lucky. Or just "meant to be." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "he is always there for me, no matter how annoying I am" -- LOL - love it, Summur - that sounds like our marriage. Thank God for our hubbies! :)

    Happy Birthday, Matt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Summur, just Beautiful! Happy Birthday Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Summur. Your post made me tear-up!! Hope you had an amazing day with your bday Honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha I just noticed Mark and I doing who knows what in the background of the first picture. Good heavens Mark had me laughing so hard that day :) Good times.

    Babe's Chicken Dinner House in June in honor of Matt's birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an amazing family! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete