Saturday, January 8, 2011

What a Year!


JANUARY

We were still support raising, to go to work as Home Team Missionaries at Gospel For Asia!





FEBRUARY


Matt turned old!




MARCH

Kori and I took a sister's trip to San Fran.





APRIL

We visited my dad at his ranch.





MAY

Rie turned 1~!




JUNE


I turned old too,
and my dear friend Missy gave me a special day at her house!




JULY

My mom got married!




AUGUST

We moved to TX,
Praise the Lord!




SEPTEMBER

Sinclair became potty trained!



OCTOBER


My sister came for a visit, and guess what everyone they will be moving to Dallas soon!




NOVEMBER

We had our family pic taken.




DECEMBER

The girls have been sick most of it.
Here is a pic of one event we actually made it to!




God is so good to have blessed us, and it is so awesome to look back at all the things He has done in our lives this year.

May your year be blessed and full of love for others!

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

7 comments:

  1. So fun looking back at your year. Ah, I will never get over how cute your girls are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these recap posts! And no, you and Matt did not turn old! (spoken by a soon-to-be 36 year old).

    Hope your new year has started out happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These year-in-review posts are awesome!

    Hopefully 2011 will be fun of much happiness and good things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet! Nice also that your sis will be moving there! (*I did understand that correctly right?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Alissa her husband will be going to Seminary in Dallas, so they will be here soon "O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we will!!!

    And why did I cut my hair? Pfft!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for a year full of blessing and big good changes! May you continue to find your joy and rest in Him!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete