Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is The Day That the Lord has Made

woke up early this morning all excited to go to the gym, well to get out of this house.
then sinclair woke up with green snot.
green snot pretty much means you are not allowed to bring your kids any where.
green snot is comparable to the plague, in mom circles.
so Lord I ask you to give me strength, even when I have difficulty spelling it.
strength,
even when i am stuck in the house,
and think i look something like this...........


but really look more like this..........




yes i know i can take the kids to the store, or an indoor playground and just ignore the looks from other mothers.....but i let Matt take the car today.
so it is time for me to put on my big girl pants, literally, and face this day that the good Lord has given me.

hope your day is a beautiful one.
that we can both see the beauty of God in the everyday.


Peace in Jesus,
Summur

5 comments:

  1. My kiddos are sick too. We were supposed to go to John's Incredible Pizza last night for Calvary Kids. Kailyn had been talking about it for weeks! She was devastated to say the least! Looks like a trip to the doctor will get us out of the house today.

    At least when I live there I can come and steal you guys and we can let our sick kids play together at a park :)

    Love the couch in the first picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there fellow mama! Poor Alex keeps coming and going from daycare with snot in his nose (I think it keeps going around). Hope the kiddos are better soon and you can get out and about!

    Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chin up, my sweet friend! I know you will find something fun to do yet -- even if you do have to stay home. Is there anything else you can decoupage ;o)?

    Keeping you in prayer!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those of us moms with toddlers who share a car with Daddy know how you feel. So glad Jesus is with us even when the car isn't. ;) And praying all the ladies feel better today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I look like this.. (roar!)

    Big girl pants.. hilarious.

    It's so nice that you have a great sense of humor even when life is difficult.

    ReplyDelete