Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mothers Be Good to Your Daughters



A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. ~Victoria Secunda




What the daughter does, the mother did. ~Jewish Proverb




Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence — that they may be true and faithful. ~Elmina S. Taylor



Peace in Jesus,
Summur

7 comments:

  1. Your post made me cry!! In a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful!! I am very thankful I have so many daughters :o)!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful post Summur! I love it. And you are so very blessed to have TWO beautiful daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these photos and words! I love the last photo! Your daughters, they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is precious!! i loved that one in the bathroom. So much character! As a mom of all boys I don't know what this is like. Boys and mammas are another kind of special bond. BTW, I just recieved The Gospoel for Asia in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I haven't read yet, but I see you and your family are serving. What a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrienne, boys are so precious!
    Did you receive Revolution in World Missions? That book will change your life :O) Let me know your feedback from it. We are super blessed to get to work here :O) HAve a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the neat quotes and precious pictures! Daughters really are something aren't they? Love my girls!

    ReplyDelete