Monday, December 13, 2010

What's Been Bugging Me!


Praise God I finally found out!
This morning I was blessed to go to Soteria Health Services. (click the link if you want to know more about what she does)
At this office a lovely lady ran some tests on me and you know what?
I was so blessed to find out why my stomach has been hurting for the last 15 months.
I have bugs in my stomach!
Well parasites.
Isn't that just lovely, well it kinda is because now I can get rid of the parasites, get rid of the pain and get rid of my ulcers!!!
Wow God is so good!!!
Sorry if this is gross, but I really love it when the Lord answers prayer, and I had to pass it on!



On a much more palatable note,
while my mom was here last week we did manage to have a little Christmas celebration with Gaga.

we had turkey.........




and gifts too......




Peace in Jesus,
Summur

5 comments:

  1. Ewwwwww WORMS!!! :) Hurry up and kill those buggers ha ha ha ha ha ha

    You must have read How to Eat Fried Worms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to have answers, regardless of what they are. So glad it is something treatable and that you will (hopefully) be feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great you found out what was wrong and it's nothing too serious. Pretty soon, you'll be as good as new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you got a diagnosis and cure! I love you and I'm thinking about you. Email me if you get a chance. The nurse in me is aching to know the type of parasite and treatment precribed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is good, now you can be on that show, "What's living inside me?" Praying for you sweetie

    ReplyDelete