Friday, December 17, 2010

Bibbed


I am so over sorting bibs and finding a convenient place to store them.
Plus many of the ones we have are super stained.
I was hoping we could be over them by now, but the girls are still pretty messy when they eat.


we use cloth napkins mostly.
Not because I am so fancy,
but because I am thrifty!


This is our new bib.
A cloth napkin pinned back with a clothes pin.


And it is even a great wipe to use when you are all done eating.
Just fold it over and use the clean side to wipe those baby faces!

I am sure I didn't come up with this grand idea, but I thought I would share it with you if any one else struggled with how to protect toddler clothing.

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

6 comments:

  1. They're eating YOGURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! We keep our bibs in the kitchen on the hand-towel rack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are you shocked about yogurt?
    Wendy that is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post.

    family first,

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute! I was just in Target the other day & saw some adorable cloth napkins . . . I can't help but to think of you everytime I see cloth napkins. You're the only person I know that uses them. I love you babe! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. .oluygtfqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqryul;''.//

    .,ll.'[[oiouujyteswqaxvbghjn;'
    '

    "'l.loppppp;p[p[['''/;kljkklll;.l.lloiuu87

    Yep, Luca had to have a turn again. I guess I didn't need to publish it, but why not? So this is why I don't do this when the children are awake.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete