Monday, November 1, 2010


this year we did it.....
we trick or treated.
i never thought we would.
this goes on the list of things i said i would never let my children do but then i realize i was being judge-mental or legalistic.
i realized u have to greet each situation as it comes, pray, and do the right thing as led.

last night we were on our way to trunk or treat and noticed the long line.
for three toddlers, it would have been toooo long.
so we went to a few town homes( i stalked some townhomes:O)
there was no one out, in the beginning, and we went up to homes with lights on and nothing scary outside.
Everyone was delighted to see a pig, minnie mouse, and a dragon at their door step.
my friend Summer(spelled the correct way)
said that this age must be every ones favorite to have come to their door because they are so cute.
i agree.






Peace in Jesus,
Summur

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are all so cute! I agree, it is one of my favorite times, getting to see all the little ones in their costumes.

    Glad you decided to go and that the kids had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute indeed - we don't trick or treat but had a great time at the fair! I agree, every situation is different and it always needs to be bathed in prayer - thanks for the reminder friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this age is absolutely the very best...and the worst is "adults" (not even dressed up) and/or carrying a child that is not even close to "candy eating" age. I mean come on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it looks like everyone had a great time. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah, so cute! I can't believe how much Riette has grown and changed since last year.

    Love the owl paper towel critters too!

    Blessings and prayers!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwh! How cute they all are! Miss Minnie Mouse appears to have a little Diva in her! I know, I battled with the whole trick or treat thing myself. So now we have another season to battle with cause with Christmas there is SANTA and the need to keep reminding our family what Christmas is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their costumes are awesome! Yes, this is the cutest age. Now that mine are a little older, I love to see the tiny ones all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete