Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh What A Week!


This is my desk


pretty blah right now, but i will jazz it up a bit.
I am just super excited to be in the office one morning a week!
God is doing awesome things at Gospel For Asia!

this week was fun and crazy busy.
there was a wedding at GFA and i was in charge of decorating the reception. Sounds like lots of work, but i had lots of unexpected helpers!!!
They did most of the work, while I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off! It looked amazing, thanks to my peeps.
pics to come this week!


there is this grocery store here in Dallas called Aldi.
it is a German store that sells all generic items.
pretty great prices=pretty awesome!

after we were done shopping I took some pics of the girls in the cart.
the sun was so big and beautiful setting on the horizon, i couldn't pass it up!




hope u have a peaceful sunday!

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

5 comments:

  1. I so want to go -- a gal of milk for $0.99 and eggs for $0.45. Certainly can't beat that :)
    And the pics of the sunset are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny that you mention this because I just heard from someone else that we have 99 cents/gallon milk to look forward to when we move to Dallas! Yea!!! (and trust me, with 7 kids we go through A LOT of milk!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have lots of lovely photos of your daughters to decorate your desk! The sun just before it sets always casts the most beautiful light. I love that second last one. It looks like the girls are making a list for your next excursion :oD!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...as you know a gallon of milk in California is close to $3!!! I love the photos of the girls, the sun made for perfect lighting!

    ReplyDelete