Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tres Package


My My My,
my friend Missy.
she is one of those friends.....
a very good friend :O)
the type of friend whom you mention something to, and they just take it upon themselves to make it happen for you.
i was telling her about the chicken costume we got for Rie Rie, and i mentioned that maybe Sinclair would get a pig costume.
soooooooo.......
we got a package in the mail
(yes I know I am spoiled)
with a pig costume,
and some other goodies.......


she made bows for the costume,
and even put cuter more girlie googly eyes on it.
And she washed it!
(yes Miss i can tell, it smells like your detergent:O)


Thanks for my cute owl things!!!!


But.........


Rie Rie has claimed the pig costume!
Sinclair wanted to be a pig like sister too.
So no one is a chicken now :O)
HA!

There is no need to cry about it!


Peace in Jesus,
Summur

7 comments:

  1. can I be adopted into your family???
    So awesome to be blessed by such wonderful family and friends!!
    Love you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...apparently I should be sending care packages weekly! What a slacker :)

    So KK won't wear the chicken? What are you going to do now? Pink sweats? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Waaay to cute!! What awesome friends you have!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwww, how adorable! What a cute little costume. What a talented and generous friend. God Bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh babe . . . you know I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete