Monday, September 13, 2010

The Rest


Of the house

mantle.
i like interesting/odd groupings

notice the baby gate being held up by urn and doll house.
no fires for us :O)

here is some of our room.
i am still working on putting away clothes.
also if you don't see your pic, i ordered some and it will soon be on our dresser.

Matt's

& Mine

Our un-made, laundry tossed on bed

that is the apt. folks.
check here for the rest.
If you are in the area come on over:O)
Good night!

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the HomeGrown shout out!!! Looks cute! Can't wait until my kids tear it all apart lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lamp on your bedside table! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cute, summur! i looove your bookshelves <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooooooo excited to see it in person. Yes! See you in 15 days

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! It looks so comfy and cozy! If you ever get tired of your orange chair, I must come out and do a photo shoot of you, Matt, and the girls with it before it says bye-bye. It would look so great with you all in a forest!

    Blessing to you my friend!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your decorating--it's so fun yet homey. I hope you Braleys are settling in well in the Lone Star State.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lamp too. :) It looks great in your room! The whole place looks great. Good job on the deco and putting away.

    ReplyDelete