Monday, August 23, 2010

Moving


I am slightly back!
We are moving this week and I hardly have time to talk.
But I wanted to share that I was recently given a wonderful brand spankin' new camera.
Last night we had a going away party and my sweet family all came out and spoiled us.
Thank you all who came, and thanks for the love and prayers!!!
Thanks for throwing such a great party Kori & Coco!!!
And thanks so much for the camera to the family who pitched in to get it.
I love it!!!!!
I will be without a computer for awhile, but will be taking pictures!
Here are some pictures from the new camera, without touch-up.
Except the last one:O)

See you in TX!


(lunch at the Bohn's)

(Kerr and Natalie)

(Angie made some yummo lunch:O)

(us among the madness)

Peace in Jesus,
Summur

11 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your move! That is SO much work. I know several who are moving to Texas.

    Looks like you will be leaving behind some good friends...but I know you will make MANY more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moves are hectic and rewarding all at once. Wishing you the best and looking forward to your return to the blog-waves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, you are a busy Mama these days! Praying your move goes well and I'll see you back here again soon! Hooray for a new camera!!

    Love and blessings to you!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe move. Can not wait to hear all about it.

    YAY for the new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you move goes smoothly and can't wait to see all the gorgeous pics you're going to be taking with that new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying for a safe journey to your destination. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping your move goes smoothly, and you arrive at your destination safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, moves are horrendous. We had to move A LOT during our military time, and it seems like yours is going smoothly, all things considered. It IS hard, but you'll survive. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for a new camera to document the move and all the emotions that go with it.

    ReplyDelete