Monday, July 19, 2010

Roasted Potato Cheese Pie


I mentioned some dishes in my Tasty Thursday post a while back and a few of you wanted the recipes.
Well I must come clean and tell you I have started a diet.
I did this after my first baby Sinclair, and it seemed to work so here I go again.
Any who, I got two of the recipes from this book,
The Cheat To Lose Diet.
The Zucchini Parm was gross.
But this one was very good.
I must warn you, it doesn't look good so it is not a great one to serve for guests.
Matt and I scarfed it down though!

Here are the ingredients....

Preheat the oven to 350


cut your potatoes into small,
thin fries & place in mixing bowl

toss with Oregano & Rosemary

And garlic powder, salt and pepper
(I used garlic salt for the g-powder&salt)

Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
set aside to cool


in a medium mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, yogurt, onions & Tobasco
Add Roasted Potatoes and mix well

Spread mixture in a pie plate

(this only serves 2)


Bake until edges are golden brown

See not the prettiest, but yummy and low fat :O)
I am joining Tackle It Tuesday at 5minutes For Mom!
Enjoy His Blessings Today,
Summur

10 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, well I don't know, but I think it looks yummy. I love roasting potatoes in the oven. Good luck on the diet, I just lost three more pounds so I'm where I was at before Sciatica got me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look bad...I love me some potatoes. YUM
    I need to join you on the diet thing. Grrr. so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minus the tabasco it sounds delish. I'll have to try it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea - and always glad for some healthier recipes that actually taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I've done the potatoes in the oven before but I never thought to add the cottage cheese mixture! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you on the diet plan! I love learning new healthy dishes. This recipe looks amazing although I would add a lot more tobasco!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good. I need to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good! I think I need the cookbook too since the working our isn't working so well :oS.

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I'd like to give these a try!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete