Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home Grown


We went up to the mountains, Twain Harte for my CA friends, this weekend and saw my cousin Bruce's band play.
Home Grown is my favorite band of all time!!!!!
I will miss this annual concert. The music, and the family time!

Sinclair and I are dancing together in the picture below, can u spot us?
Riette ate the whole time.....

Sinclair Danced the whole time....

dancing with cousin Lane...

Lifting up her dress to much for my liking....

hugging cousin Kailyn....

We had a great time.
Praise God for fellowship & the best music ever!
pictures provided by Kori

Peace In Jesus,
Summur

10 comments:

  1. Looks & sounds like an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! At least Sinclair had on matching bottoms ;o).

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocking photos! ;)

    Just schedule your furlough around Home Grown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last picture of your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fun time with the family. Great pictures too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time. I bet it was a bit warm though right? I love to see children dance, they do it with such abandon. I'm with Riette, "Where's the food!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I love all the pictures of your babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures and yes...I could spot you dancing. So glad you got to see your favorite band and enjoy time with family and friends. Beautiful picture of Riette too. Her eyes just sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such an adorable family. I love local music concerts like that, where you can spread out and relax while picnicking.

    ReplyDelete