Saturday, July 17, 2010

Daughter Of The Bride


Today my mom got married to our beloved Fletch!
I have been sick all week(and the girls and Matt as of Thursday) and barely made it to the wedding.
But I am so thankful I got to be there.
My sister and I walked our mom down the aisle.
(pictures courtesy of kori :O)


Here is Matt leading the flower girls, and ring-bearer down the aisle.
He did such a great job!


The ceremony was private and there was a larger reception to follow.


They finally did it!

The maid of honor, Doreen, in the background cheering!
The wedding party above.
Randy, Doreen, Mom, Fletch, April, and Ted.



Just thought I would share some of my sisters cool pics.
Now I am back to bed to get more rest.
See you all, when I see ya!
Blessings,

Summur

8 comments:

  1. What awesome pictures you have! ;) Glad you guys made it. Now go to sleep and feel better!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gymboree dresses! ellie had a top and sun hat in the same print, i love it. everyone looked beautiful. congratulations to the happy couple <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darling! So happy for you and your mama. What a nice time! Sorry you've been sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OmGosh you all are so cute.
    Congrats to your mom.
    Love the picture of you and your sister with the girls. BEAUTIFUL.
    Gorgeous dresses on everyone and what a beautiful day.
    Feel better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great occassion. I love the picture of your family. The girls look adorable in their matching dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the photos of you all! Congratulations to your mom. Enjoy that rest and feel better soon!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ,
    You have beautiful girls
    Blessings
    April

    ReplyDelete