Friday, July 9, 2010

Carrot Cake


Sinclair and I made the Carrot Cake I mentioned on my Tasty Thursday post today.


I wanted to give you all the recipe because it is very very good,
and very very easy!
2 great things!

I got the recipe for the cake from Ree Drummond
the Pioneer Woman!

But I got the frosting recipe at All Recipes.
The men don't much take a liking to nuts in my family,
so one must improvise:O)

And for my dear friends that requested some of the recipes from Tasty Thursday .
Let me make them first, and then I will give my review and recipe.
I don't want to pass on something gross!
Have a great weekend!
Summur

13 comments:

  1. That apron is adorable! Love little mini aprons on little mini kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check it out...I love Carrot Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I love carrot cake and banana nut cake and zucchini cake...all those lovely bready cakes. Your's looks awesome and you have such a great helper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing about Pioneer Woman... I am going to have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I'm stopping by from friday blog hop. Thank you for stopping by our blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such sweet kitchen helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! I love to bake cakes and eat them too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I saw that recipe and wondered how it came out. I want to bake one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sinclair looks like she had a great time helping in the kitchen. It look delicious!!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete